Although it's been almost 4 years since we've talked, I am still baffled by this incredible loss. Michel, you made the world a better place by being in it. Your strength is in heaven and I know you are smiling at all the love people are sending your way. And Dan, we may never know what led to this selfish decision, but we must forgive you. Whatever demons you had inside of you took over and now I truly hope you are free and at peace. I looked at old pictures of us today from halloween, homecoming, nights out, and I couldn't understand how one person could do something so terrible to someone so amazing and full of hope. I was thinking of you guys all day, as I have been all the time lately. But I didn't think I could handle the funerals today. I wish I could have been there, but things are so hard for me with the holidays coming up - the first time without my mom. I was a coward, scared that seeing you there would hurt me more. But I think you know that I was paying my own respects, especially to you Michel. Mom, Michel, Dan, you follow me everyday and remind me not to take life for granted and to make the best out of everything. R.I.P.
One day after the passing of all our egos we might come home and become again like the movement of the leaves.
Moving all together with one clear singing voice, as the wind hits the trees.

No comments:
Post a Comment